Protection- Large Dragon Stone, Rosemary, Palo Santo & Sage Smudge Bouquet
PROTECTION - DRAGON STONE, ROSEMARY, PALO SANTO & SAGE SMUDGE BOUQUET
The largest of our Smudge Stick Bouquets, these powerful bundles come with a Dragon Stone (Black Obsidian) Spear Head to enhance your sacred ritual space with grounding protection & empowerment, to help shield you against negative energy & low vibrations
- Dragon stone - (Black Obsidian) is a powerful stone for protection against negative energy of all kinds - as well as being a strong spiritual grounding stone.
- Rosemary - Renowned for protecting your energy body & transmuting negative energies or low vibrations back to source.
- White Sage - Clears emotional & spiritual negativity as well as fighting pollutants and airborne irritants in the air.
- Palo Santo - An all natural wood incense for energy clearing, healing, spiritual cleansing & raising vibrations.
- Golden Rod Wild Flower - Known for its anti-inflammatory properties & to support the immune system.
Our Smudge Stick Bouquets are handcrafted using pure & sacred ingredients. All ingredients are organic, handpicked & naturally dried with care to maintain their beautiful healing & nurturing qualities. Together with white sage & a stick of Palo Santo, each flower & herb is then carefully assembled & wrapped in ribbon & cotton thread to ensure a long lasting & even burn.
Ingredients: White sage, rosemary, golden rod, palo santo, Black Obsidian spear head, cotton cord, ribbon.
You will receive an information card with your Smudging Bouquet purchase, providing mantras for Energy Clearing a person or space, as well as directions on how to conduct your own personal Sacred Smudging Ritual.
- Comes in a luxurious soft, reusable draw string gift bag for storage & travel.
- A beautiful practice to align yourself before Meditation & Yoga
- Great for Energy Clearing/Balancing, Chakra Alignment & Sacred Ritual work.
- A perfect way to raise the vibe & positive energy in your home or office space!!⠀
- All lovingly hand crafted & designed on the Bellarine Peninsula, Victoria, Australia
- Each piece is hand made & unique. Size & colour varies from bundle to bundle.
- Please remember to always exercise care & caution when working with fire & energies.
- Smudge in a well ventilated area. Always use with a fire safe holder or bowl & place on a level, heat resistant surface. Ensure ash & embers are caught safely.
- Keep out of reach of children & pets.
- Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or suffer from asthma or other respiratory issues.
- Never leave burning smudge products unattended.
Our Smudge Stick products are same or next day shipped so you will receive within a maximum of 1 week from purchase.